Seasonal HEDIS Reviewers
Founded in 2005 and based in Santa Ana, California, Advantmed, LLC (dba RecordFlow until 2015) is a healthcare information management company that helps health plans, managed care organizations, and life insurance companies optimize revenue and improve quality outcomes.
Advantmed partners with managed care organizations to deliver the optimal combination of capabilities unique to each organization needed to achieve the objectives, including risk analytics, NCQA-certified HEDIS ® Measures software, medical record retrieval, medical record abstraction, risk adjustment coding, and provider education.
Advantmed is seeking future Seasonal HEDIS Abstractors for the upcoming 2018 HEDIS season. As a HEDIS Review/Abstractor, you will be working remotely from your home office where there is high speed internet access available. Schedules can be somewhat flexible as long as a schedule is provided well in advance for each week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Seasonal Remote Medical Abstraction
• Accurately and efficiently conduct medical record review for HEDIS measures
• Participate in required training.
• Ability to multitask and troubleshoot problems independently.
• Abide by all HIPAA and associated patient confidentiality requirements.
• Maintain consistent reliability ratings of 95%.
Minimum 20 hours/weekly(Seasonal). Part-Time Seasonal and Full-Time Seasonal positions available
MUST HAVE CPC, CPC-H, COC, CPMA, CCS, LPN, LVN, OR RN LICENSE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
Must have knowledge of Excel, word and internet, keyboard (basic computer skills)
• Previous HEDIS abstraction experience(Minimum 2 years)
• Full time and part time positions available
• Full time year round positions also available for RN/LPN/LVN with coding experience.
• Full time year round positions must complete pre-hire coding exercise.
$25.00 per hour