B.Pharm, M.Pharm.,M.Sc(Biology,Bio-chemistry Only), B.E(Bio-medical Engineering Only)
• Attending Pre-shift and actively participate in Q&A/ rapid fire rounds
• Check previous days’ on-Holds for any answers received and complete On Holds
• Study medical records of U.S. patients provided and enter relevant correct codes for patients’ medical conditions on Advantmed’s internal portal
• Keep record on hold in case of any query
• Undergoing and clearing timely evaluation of product and keeping pace with any Updates/ changes in Project Guidelines.
• Entering HEDIS measures by referring U.S. patients’ medical records.
• Participating in all surveys and completing them on time
Skill & Competence (Desired)
• Should be willing to move night shift in future if needed
• Positive competitor
• Team Player
• Willingness to learn new things