1) Manage and monitor activities of all employees in night shift and making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook.
2) Conduct Briefing for all staff during Night Shift, in case of any challange and awareness.
3) Maintain a professional and high quality service oriented environment at all times.
4) Manage the night shift in the department ensuring all employees perform the tasks assigned to them and coordinate activities with other departments.
5) Meeting end time challenges
6) Maintaining task assigned reports
7) Hand to hand coordination and assistance to the reporting Manager.
8) Must actively participate in the decision making process where vere required to maintain the standards & decorum.
9) Perform data collection, analysis and reporting to Manager for decision making purposes
10) Create project tracker and update regularly
11) Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, assigning nightly work, conducting training, conducting counselings and evaluations and delivering recognition and also reward
12) Decision making in abscence of HOD
13) Ensure the accurate completion of the daily night audit in a timely fashion.
14) Good Problem solving skill with close looping
15) Preparing departmental performance report on monthly basis (MIS Reports)
16) Be aware and able to enforce all fire-life-safety procedures.
17) Remain current in all updates with regards to new procedures and training.
18) Report any suspicious persons, activities and/or hazardous conditions to the Security department and/or the HOD.