1. Determines operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
2. Develops systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks.
3. Maintains and improves operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
4. Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
5. Must lead the department and provide development in short term and long term operations performed.
6. Must interact with the Senior Management and maintain operations by directing all activities which are performed daily, weekly and monthly.
7. Responsible for the development of workforce.
8. Review performance of the team members and responsible for conducting training or development opportunities for them.
9. Ensure effective planning and execution of operations and has to reduce waste levels and achieve milestones and requirements of the organization.
10. Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
11. Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
12. Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
13. Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
14. Supervise and coach team members on a weekly basis.
15. Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
16. Administering payroll and employee benefits and organizational insurance.
17. Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans.
18. Manage functions.
19. Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
20. Providing consulting services on matters related to fundraising, tax and insurance questions, and business structure and growth.
21. Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
22. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
23. Perform other duties and assignments as directed