Advantmed LLC - Office Administrator
Advantmed has an immediate need for a Full-Time Administrator in our Santa Ana office that will be available from 8am - 5pm (and OT if required). We are a global company with offices in India, Philippines, Puerto Rico, and employ several remote employee’s across the US. This is a great position to get some experience within a Healthcare IT company that will continue to expand. The job is very demanding, and will require juggling several tasks.
- Greeting visitors, keeping track of visitor log, and issuing visitor badges.
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls to the appropriate departments.
- Assist with preparations for meetings/conferences/company events.
- Distribute mail as required.
- Purchasing office supplies and other items as needed
- Keep reception area, lobby area, and kitchen area clean and organized.
- Distributing office memorandums
- Coordinating office events or client visits
- Scheduling travel accommodations.
- Placing lunch orders and using personal vehicle to collect lunch(Expenses reimbursed)
- Setting up GoToMeetings
- Other Administrative duties.
Work with sales and marketing on event planning including conferences and trade shows.
- Delivery of materials
- Hotel arrangements
- Attendee Lists
- Quality check all event supplies and materials
- ID top targets
- Schedule meetings
HR Assistant Responsibilities:
- Conducting HR Orientation for In-Office staff
- Assisting with HR questions and Data Entry changes in HR system
- Conducting 1st round phone interviews when required
- Posting job ads online as needed
- Providing job offers as needed
- Conducting exit interviews and performing termination checklist to maintain compliance
- Administration and maintenance of Health benefits and 401k retirement plans
- Some administrative experience required
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Mentality of no work is beneath them
- Very outgoing and friendly to maintain employee relation issues
- Microsoft Office experience(Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Background in Human Resources, HR Education/Certification is a plus!
- Recruiting experience is an advantage
Compensation: $11 - $15/hourly depending on experience plus health, insurance, dental, and 401(k) benefit plans.